You know I can't turn down a tag...

Oct 4, 2008

especially not from my niece.


The last person to tag you is?
My Darling Niece, Tg

What relationship do you have with him/her?
Refer above.

Your 5 impressions towards him/her.
a)she sings
b)looks like an elf
c)has a funny way of blowing her nose
d)has a natural flair for sarcasm
e)very easily bribed by food

The most memorable thing that he/she had done for you.
Be my niece in MAAN. Trust me, THAT always will be memorable

The most memorable thing that he/she has said to you.
No uncle, i'll have none. Adams sons are my brothers , and I have heard it's a SIN to be matched to one's kindred. (hank God she FINALLY married)

If he/she becomes your lover, you will…
End it, because it simply isn't proper for a niece to be her uncles lover.

If he/she becomes your enemy, you will
Receive the cold shoulder, seeing as she and her husband still live with me.

If he/she becomes your lover , he/she has to improve on..
she WON'T BE my lover. End of story.

If he/she becomes your enemy , the reason is...
No idea. But it was most likely My *coughhercough* fault. :-) (no, i don't mean that)

The most desirable thing you want to do to him/her
GET HER PROPERLY MARRIED. Preferably to someone of noble birth, any takers? Please?

The overall impression of he/her is
Her tongue moves with the speed and grace of a runaway horse. Fortunately, her mind works faster.

How do you think the people around you feel about you?
"hmmm, that's some good cake, but my god, WHEN does it STOP TALKING?"

The character for yourself is?
Why don't you tell me?

On the contrary , the thing you hate about yourself is?
The fact that my tongue runs almost as fast as my niece's.

The most ideal person you want to be is?
Ron Ben Israel. Gum Paste flower wonder.

Pick a loved one and say something about them.
Loved ones.
I choose C.B.G.S.
Thank you for always keeping me in line, and ensuring that I focus on my studies rather than runaway with my heart like I usually do. You are my rocks, and I love you all.

Ten people to tag
1 Kiran Pillay
2Mayuri (this time hon, tag people you actually do know :-D)
3 My daughter, Christina
4 Jia Xin
5 Meenakshi (I TAG you!!!!)
6 Debbie. (Come on Friar, for me?)
7 Kate.
8 Don Pedro (for old time's sake?
9 Joanna (he ain't heavy, He's my BROTHER!!)
10 someone new.

Who is no.2 having relationship with?
Last time I checked, she was married to a certain Gregory...

Is no.3 a female or a male?
What part of daughter don't you understand?

If no.7 and no.10 were to get together would it be a good thing?
I don't know, let's see.

How about no.5 and 8?
DEFINITELY wouldn't happen.

What is number 1 studying for?
her SPM.

When was the last time you chatted with them?
Not that long ago.

Is number 4 single?
Why don't you ask her?

Talk about no.2.
She's like a yellow cupcake covered in Ganache. While it's all scary and intimidating on the outside, dissect her and you'll find she's a bright bundle of fun!

2 comments:

mayuriml said...

Oh great. Now i have to do the entire thing AGAIN. Thanks mal.

btw, me love the whole 'Me=cupcake' thing. hahahaha, sounds totally delectable.

Mallini said...

Mayuri-It's the only way I could have described you hon.