I've been tagged again.

Oct 5, 2008

Damn it. And I was hoping the next post would be food related too. ;-D Ah well, no matter. Anyways, I'm guessing this is gonna start a tag war, so I'm only gonna answer the questions where my answers MUST change. Anymore tags, will just be updated here.

The last person to tag you is?
1. Kiran
2. Mayuri

What relationship do you have with him/her?

1. We go WAAAAY back, or at least, it feels that way.
2. Someone I have feared from a distance, that is, until MAAN. :-D

Your 5 impressions towards him/her.
1.
a)Draws very well.
b)She's feisty, like a crab. :-D
c)Gets very frustrated when she can't solve a friend's problem.

d)Is sentimental.
e)Needs to eat more (I swear, the wind will blow you away one day...)

2.
a)Though she doesn't see it as a compliment, it has to be said. She TOWERS over you. :)
b) Her smile could (and most probably does) light up the sun.
c) Seems moody, but is actually a very happy person.
d)Very mischievous, almost impish.
e)Absolutely ADORES Christmas.


The most memorable thing that he/she had done for you.
1. Back in form 1, I went crying to Kiran while she was in the middle of a KH lesson. I had just lost a very valuable white gold necklace and was sobbing buckets. She made up some tale, came out of class, and after a proper comforting session, helped me hunt it down. And luckily enough, we found it. :) I am forever grateful. Thank you.


2. This year, I found out I had to complete 3 chapters of history notes, and 2 chapters worth of written work within a day. My teacher wanted it the next day so he could mark it and show it to my parents during report card day the day after. This was in the middle of jubilee practice, and I usually got home very late. On the verge of tears, I tell Mayu. She offered to write out notes for a couple of the chapters and e-mail them over that night. :-) I may not have taken up the offer, but it was the thought that counted. Thanks honey!

The most memorable thing that he/she has said to you.
1. Hmmm... that's a hard one. There's "Picasco" and "Mitotis"..... i really can't decide.

2." I could type out a few chapters and e-mail them over. Would that help?" (Or, something to that effect)

If he/she becomes your lover, you will…
Couldn't happen. I'm married to Josh Groban, remember?

If he/she becomes your enemy, you will
1. Have to find someone else to paint that mural on my wall. (Yes, need to talk to you bout that.)
2.Have to figure out how to make a proper pie on my own. >.<;

If he/she becomes your
lover , he/she has to improve on..
It won't happen. I'm MARRIED.

If he/she becomes your enemy , the reason is...
1. I really wouldn't know.
2. That's easy, our choice in music. I'm ok with hers, she can't stand mine.

The most desirable thing you want to do to him/her
1.Put her on the podium at Parliament,with live, international media coverage, then settle into a cosy little corner and watch the show.

2.Get her to New York so she can watch the lighting of the Christmas tree at Rockefeller Center.

The overall impression of he/her is
1.Has a sharp wit, that will carry her a long way.
2.Is a very street smart character. Not someone you'd want to rob in a dark alley.

There we go! And here's a sneak peak of my next post:


Till then!

2 comments:

Kay said...

And she melts that sentimental spot like cooking chocolate for a triple chocolate cake.

-very touched- <33

mayuriml said...

Our tastes in music might be different but I doubt it'll be the reason behind the end of our friendship!! I can tolerate your music la... To a certain extent :)