Isn't it amazing.....

Nov 10, 2008

....how some people can just waddle into our lives and leave marks that won't ever fade?

My God...... I am in WAAAAY too many of these pics.

Friday came around a little too fast for comfort, but as we all know, time's a pretty impatient cab driver. "Get in my taxi before it's too late".

So, finally got my 'love notes' written.

Finished these at 6a.m. in the morning.

And made a couple of other things too. I'd put up pictures, but these particular items have a slightly, more secretive purpose... BIRTHDAY PRESENTS!!!!

Yes, you're all gonna have to wait. -giggle-

Pictures of these 'elusive' items will be posted on CHRISTMAS DAY
, to avoid ruining the surprise.
XD

Anyways, got to school, ran around a bit, and finally ended up in the Canteen with the form five lot. I know I have more pics, but dad only let me load a few choice ones for now. The rest will be in my com in 2 weeks, so anyone whose gonna come harass me *coughTgcough* will have to wait till then.

So, coming back. Isn't it wonderful how life sends in people who make a lasting impression, who
mold you into the person you're going to be?


By sharing laughter, making every moment last. The little things, that make you smile. The silly things from which you learn your mistakes.




By being the shoulders we cry on, caring, loving, advising us should we ever seek advice. Letting us know we're not alone, and sticking by to make it a point.

And then, isn't it funny? How time moves to separate us, constantly shifting, bringing brand new challenges? Working in tandem with the winds of change, to ensure we never get too comfortable.

Yes, we all change, that can't be avoided. But the memories we make, the time that we spend together, those passing moments can never be changed. More often than not they stay with us, forever.

So,



To all my form 5 friends.
Whether you think you've studied enough,
too little,
too much,
or not at all,
I wish you all the best of luck.

As I've been saying quite a bit these past few days,
Regardless of what some crazy, compulsory governmental exam says,
However badly a paper ends.
Regardless of your abysmal essay word count,
or if you forget a crucible is called a crucible,
If you give it your best,
No one,
NO ONE,
Can,
and
Should think any less of you.



Here's a good luck kiss for the road duckies. I don't think you'll need it but no harm done, right?




2 comments:

Unknown said...

pfffttt WHAT? WHY TG!?

*coughokaycough*

Awwww..I love youu!!!

Kay said...

>_< You're so squishy. *pokes*

No one will split apart unless we let it happen D: NO ONE I SAY! -froths-

;_; aw dang I -think- I'm going to cry.